Reports and Publications
RAMP information and annual results are presented in a variety of report formats:
- RAMP 2010 Scientific Peer Review (January 31, 2011)
- RAMP's Response to the 2010 Scientific Peer Review (June 30, 2011)
- Annual Technical Reports- provide a detailed description of the methods, results and interpretation of the annual monitoring program. It is a technical, scientific report (and very thick...) required by the various regulatory agencies, the environmental science community and interested stateholders.
- Community Reports - provides a less-technical and shorter summary of results for interested stakeholders.
- Supporting Documents - reports that are integral to RAMP and support the program, but do not communicate specific results or assessment of potential impacts
Under each heading, all related reports and documents have been listed and available for downloading.